- Last book you marked as ‘read?’
This one, I gave it 3 stars.
- What are you currently reading?
This one, I’m less than 50 pages in.
- What was the last book you marked as ‘to-read?’
This one, it’s a debut that has roots in several different stories.
- What do you plan on reading next?
Depending how the book I’m currently reading goes one of these two.
- Do you use the star rating system?
I actually do use the star rating system; however, what the system means to me isn’t necessarily what it means to Goodreads.
- Are you doing a reading challenge?
I am and I actually finished it; however, if you remove the comics/graphics/manga from it, I have read only about 60 more books rather than 130.
- Do you have a wishlist?
Sort of. I have a to-own shelf which for three reasons: because I enjoyed them previously, I feel like I’m going to really enjoy them, my library doesn’t have them and this is the only way to love them.
- What book do you plan to buy next?
I borrowed these from the library originally, but with the finale coming out in November, I’ll probably get these sooner rather than later.
- Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
I have quite a few, mostly from books I’ve read or the Goodreads quote of the day, but the one I’m obsessed with is from Animal Farm: “Can you not understand that liberty is worth more than just ribbons?”
- Who are your favorite authors?
Jandy Nelson, Oscar Wilde among many others. I actually have a few authors on my favorite shelf that are ones I want to read, but have favorited as a way to follow their author page.
- Have you joined any groups?
I have for several book clubs and readathons as well as my irl library’s group although I am a very silent member of most.
- How many shelves do you have?
I want to say 44. I have shelves that I don’t put books on anymore as they were for specific reading challenges. I used to have just one nonfiction shelves, but I divided it be seven shelves so it’d be easier to sort by topic.
I couldn’t find the original creator of this tag.