1. Where do you buy your books from?
Primarily from Amazon and Barnes and Nobles and Bookoutlet.
2. Do you ever pre orders book and if so do you do this in store or online?
Sometimes, I typically end up mostly preordering the next book in series I’m loving, but have preordered debuts with premises I love that my library didn’t get early copies for.
3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
My average actually depends on if I get any books from Bookoutlet because otherwise it’s a max of 5.
4. Do you used your local library?
Yes, I love using my library.
5. If so- how my books can you/do you borrow at a time?
My library has a max of 100 across the system. I have never gotten that high up, but I have had 50 or so out before; however, it should be noted that this number includes graphics and manga.
6. What is your opinion on library books?
To be honest, I normally find myself reading a lot of “popular” books from the library that I’m worried aren’t for me. I probably wouldn’t read as many books as I do every year without the library.
7. How do you feel about charity shop/second hand books?
I wish there were more actual second hand shops near me, but I don’t mind second hand books for the most part.
8. Do you keep your read and TBR pile together/on the same book shelf or not?
I do keep my TBR pile and read books on the same shelves. This mostly because I have my shelves alphabetized by author’s last name and trying to squeeze books in once I finished them would be an unenjoyable task.
9. Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
I absolutely plan to at least attempt to get to all the books I own.
10. What do you do with books you that you own that you feel you will never read/felt you did not enjoy?
I try not to feel like I’d never read something if I own it, but, as for books I did not enjoy, I typically give them to people who have interest in them.
11. Have you ever donated books?
No, I have yet to do so.
12. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
No, I don’t think I’ll need to be on one until my books read-unread books is in a very uneven and unmanageable balance
13. Do you feel that you buy too many books?
I’m not sure anymore to be frank
This tag was created by Megan Olivier and I first heard about it through MercysBookishMusings