1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Generic answer, but my bed is my favorite place to read at home since I spend a lot of time in my room and my desk chair isn’t very comfortable.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark, while I use the random pieces of paper if I start a library book right after I pick it up, I normally switch to a bookmark soon after and I keep one of my bookmarks out of the mug I keep them in and beside my bed.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
For the most part I can stop whenever, but for books with changing perspectives I do like to wait until the perspective changes to make it for an easy transition the next time I pick it up.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Unless I’m being super lazy, I normally don’t eat full meals while reading, but I do love a good snack.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Typically no, while it’s not exactly quite when I’m reading
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Give me all the books at once, but I like to have one book per format, physical, ebook and audiobook, going to give myself options.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
While I am very much a homebody, I do get an audiobook or two done at work or on the go a few.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head as things go by faster that way, but sometimes I repeat passages or lines I like out loud to myself.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
This happens for two reasons: I’m getting tired and want to keep pushing, even though I know I’ll back track and reread those pages later, or
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try to not break the spines, but life happens sometimes.
11. Do you write in your books?
Not at all, I have crap handwriting so it’d just look depressing and not artsy at all.
12. Who Do You Tag?
Maggie from Books Books Murder.
This tag was created by TheBookJazz