1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love
Currently: Bob’s Burgers and Archer
Younger Me: Rugrats and the Wild Thornberrys.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
I’d be lying to everyone if I didn’t say Dancing Through Life from Wicked. It’s my jam honestly.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)?
Listen to true crime podcasts. I’m convinced my audiobook count for last month suffered as a direct result of binge listening to several series.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I love video games. RPGs are my favorite, but a game type that would be considered surprising on comparison is Dating Sims. I love Dating Sims.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)?
Russian history is something I like to learn about, but if we are being more specific Peter the Great. Another thing I like to learn about is serial killers.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do?
I can say the alphabet backwards without hesitation. I got bored when I was 16 and learned how to do that.
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)
I’m probably the least creative person out there so I haven’t really made much of anything excluding these blog posts. Unless you count alphabetizing my library by author’s last name and maintaining it despite how many books I’ve purchased.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I’m currently working on going back to school and learning to drive despite both those things kind of scaring me, but for different reasons.
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)
Can I answer food or my cat? I’m always wondering what I should make for my next meal or thinking about how my cat is doing if she isn’t nearby. Which is a totally cat lady response.
10. Give us something that’s your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that.
My favorite food in the world whenever I’m sick, no matter what I’m sick with, is a Taco Bell chicken quesadilla.
This tag was created by Katie at ReadorRot.